Comfort food perfect for the whole family.
This what I call Comfort Food Italian Style, whether it’s cold or hot outside it will warm your family up or it’s delicious eaten cold too.
- handful of curly kale, washed and chopped
- 2/3 sweet potatoes (or ordinary potatoes), diced
- 1/2 carrots, diced
- 1 courgette, diced
- 2 celery sticks, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 1 tin chick peas
- 150 gr Spaghetti, broken into small pieces
- Put the olive oil in a large pan and simmer the carrot, celery, the onion and the potatoes on a medium heat
- Add the salt and stir the vegetables. Add the curly kale, the stock and cook with a lid on for 15 minutes.
- Add the chick peas and the spaghetti
- Cook with a lid on for 15 minutes, add more salt and water if needed